2019 TASC Conference
STIPEND REIMBURSEMENT INFORMATION
2019 TASC Conference
April 10-12, 2019 / Galveston, Texas
Stipend Amount: Each stipend provides up to $1,000.00 in funding, which shall be used to pay for the conference registration fee ($300), airfare or mileage, hotel and per diem expenses. Some counties have elected to send more than one person on each stipend, which means that the $1,000 will be shared.
Reimbursement: Please be advised CMIT requires itemized meals receipts for reimbursement. Reimbursement requests MUST be submitted by May 12, 2019.
- Mileage reimbursement rate: 54.5 cents per mile
- Per Diem: $64.00 per day for conference days and $48.00 for first and last day of travel.
Meals will not reimbursed if one was provided during the conference.
The following meals will be provided during the conference:
- Breakfast on April 11, 2019
- Lunch on April 11, 2019
- Breakfast on April 12, 2019
Required Forms: Please complete and submit the following forms with your receipts in order to be reimbursed:
- Vendor Maintenance Form/Substitute W9: complete Sections B and C and sign/date at the bottom of page 1. If you want your reimbursement to be direct deposited into your account, also complete Section D and sign/date page 2
- Sam Houston State University Authorization of Professional/Consulting Services: fill in your name, address, and sign/date at the bottom of the page.
- Reimbursement Form: please notate the requested reimbursement totals.
Please email completed forms and itemized receipts to Amber Gregory at email@example.com.
Save the Date
April 8 – 10, 2020
April 12 – 14, 2021
Corpus Christi, TX
2018 NADCP Annual Training Conference
2017 Annual Training Conference
- A Defense Attorney’s Ethical Responsibilities in a Specialty Court
- Adult Drug Court Best Practices
- Balancing Permanency and Recovery in a Family Drug Court
- Ensuring Fidelity to the Drug Court Model
- Ka-Boom!!! Did my Specialty Court Program Just Explode?
- Marijuana and Its Impact on Laws and Specialty Courts
- Moving Towards a Shared Vision
- New Juvenile Drug Treatment Court Guidelines – From Research to Practice
- Overview of Probation in Texas
- Successful Strategies in Preparing Recovering Addicts to Reunify With Their Children and Maintain Sober Lifestyles
- Things to Keep in Mind When Working With Personality Disorders
- When Trauma Informed Isn’t Enough
- Human Trafficking Awareness